Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Katey!!!











Well, the day is just about over. Mom and Greg yawned all through dinner......it's been a long day! Katey had a wonderful birthday! I picked her up early (she loved being a "1:30 kid!") and took her for a special mini-manicure/pedicure. She thought it was the coolest thing! Her fingernails are pink with fish on them (so nice and tacky!) and I told her she could leave them on until Saturday.......certainly not going to church with them! :) Greg and I took her to Bonefish (her choice) for dinner and then we came home and blew out the birthday candles again. The cake, though still adorable, was a teensy bit stale so we ate one obligatory piece and the rest is off to cake heaven (aka: the trash!). It's so much fun having a 5 year old.........I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

How fun!! What's wrong with fish for Church? I think it is a cute idea.

Happy Birthday Katey!!!! And MANY MORE.