Friday, May 8, 2009

Test, test, 123




I am actually shocked (and a little skeptical) that I was able to get onto the blog. I've been blocked for weeks and have been fighting it tonight for about a half hour. So, I'll keep this short to see if it actually works!




We are great. Two more weeks and we are not only finished at PCUM, but we are heading to Cape Cod for a long overdue vacation. It's been 5 years since we have taken a real vacation, and longer if you don't consider a 2 week jaunt to China a vacation! :)




Let me go find a recent picture of Katey and then try to post this......finger's crossed. Okay, here's one of Katey by the pool (it's still too cold) and one of Katey and her cousins Susan and Maggie on Easter.
More to follow if this works!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I knew that your vacation was about to come up. Have a lovely trip and take photos.