Saturday, April 13, 2013

April update

Since my Dad is gone, I don't know if anyone else even follows this blog any more.  I feel better keeping up with it though.......I feel like I'm still sharing with my Dad and it makes me feel good.
Nothing has really changed since my last big update.  Report cards came out yesterday and Katey got all A's again.  She is on track for a perfect, straight A year.  Next weekend is the Storytelling Festival that Katey was chosen to participate/perform at.  Since I have not been allowed to watch any of the "in school" performances (makes her too nervous she says), I'm very excited to see her in action.  Gymnastics is rocking along......her latest feats are the roundoff/double back handspring on the floor, the cartwheel on the beam and the front handspring off of the vault.  We'll find out soon if our Summer will involve 4 days, 3 hours each day.  We're now at 3/3, but with the new levels being announced and meet season in the fall, we all "fear" the 4/3.  Actually, the girls are all excited about being in the next level so when I say "we," I mean the parents.  An extra day of schlepping them to the gym and more $$.........wahoooooooo! All in all, everything is going very well..........can't believe 3rd grade is almost over!!!




No comments: