Sunday, March 17, 2013

Since November.....


















I have been a little busy and have totally neglected the blog.  We spent the majority of the fall in "meet season" and had a great time.  Katey overcame a lot of obstacles, worked very hard, and ended up being State Champion in her age group/level.  Very exciting!!! Thanksgiving was spent here in Tampa, with just the two of us.......needed to avoid any drama this year!  The Christmas holiday was hectic, but fun.  I'm adding a few "to recap" photos for now and will try to be better this year.  Happy New Year!  Okay, so here is more.......last time I tried to upload photos and the system wouldn't let me.....I'll try again today.  So, not a lot since I originally tried to post this.  Katey is doing great in school and in gymnastics.  Her most recent accomplishments have been her double back handspring and being selected as an "Ambassador" in the Hillsborough County Story Telling Festival.  She'll "perform" her story at the Festival in April and has a chance to keep going up the ladder and performing at other events and could be eligible for scholarship money.  Finger's crossed! 

No comments: