Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cue Alice Cooper........





















.....School's out for summer! Wahooooooooooo! Too bad Mom isn't off of work for summer too......I need it!!!!! Well, I'll suffer through.......not like I have a choice, of course. :) Have had a nice weekend.....took Friday off and Katey and I got pedicures and did fun girlie stuff. Had a mini reunion with some of my sorority sisters over the weekend.....Katey came with me for part of it and was the hit of the day :) I think she's such an awesome child, but to hear everyone else telling me how cute and smart she is, further validates what we already know. Camp starts tomorrow.......let summertime begin!

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Looks like she had a wonderful last day of school!
Wendy has been out for 2 weeks now.
Summer Dance starts next week.

Leigh said...

Tried to leave a comment on your blog but it didn't recognize me....oh well. We cut Katey's hair the morning after her dance recital 2 weeks ago. Not much, about 3 inches. She can still put it in a pony tail.....much easier for Summertime!!!

Lesa said...

I wonder why you can't post on mine. hum! I miss your posts.
The girl said she cut 3 inches from Wendy's, but if you look at how long it was it had to have been a little more than that once she was totally done.
We really need to get the girls together soon. I'm not liking the time we have to wait to do so!
Wendy's little friend, Anna, is over today and she asked who the girl was in the photo... of course it is Katey!