Friday, August 8, 2008

Dance Camp







Today was the last day of dance camp and the class put on a little show. Katey and her 3 friends (small class this week.......love it!) danced to "I feel pretty" from West Side Story (one of my all time favorites). It was pretty darn funny. This was a 5-6 year old class......I didn't want Katey in with the 3-4 year-olds since she's almost 5. Beside the fact that she's petite to begin with, those girls towered over her. She had a blast........can you tell? :)

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Just got back home from the graduation.
How cute this is. Wendy loves her summer class a lot!!!!!!!!

mdtoorder said...

How BIG she's getting! She always looks so happy and like she's having such a great time, too. I'm sure you're a wonderful Mom! (And not a shabby photographer, either...)

Ari just finished her first week of HS (!) and is enjoying it so far. Man, I'm old! LOL! Here's what we've been up to lately:

http://gallery.mac.com/mdtoorder#gallery

I hope to get a flute chorus one up soon, maybe later this week.

Miss you! Hugs to Katey from all of us!

Lee

kellyashton said...

She looks like she is having a grand time!!!