Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bikes, Bubbles, Bayshore and Miss Bobby















Katey and I ventured out onto Bayshore this morning......it was SO hot, and only 9am!! We ran into our good friend Miss Bobby who just adores Katey. Miss B loves bubbles too so Katey gave her a few gratuitous waves from her bubble wand and we went on our way. She's getting so good on her bike that I had to run to keep up......I am NOT a runner any more and my thighs were killing me when we got home. Hope you're having a great weekend.......and not as hot as we are down here!!!

2 comments:

Lesa said...

How hot is it Leigh? I love Katey's hair a little longer!! It looks more her age.
Isn't it sweet to have a friend like Miss Bobby! We have a couple of those here.
It is in the high to mid 90's here and for the Panhandle it is very hot. It is suppose to cool down a smidge next week.

Aunt Ginny said...

Hi Lulu,
I love Katey's Hannah Anderson tank! Aren't they SO comfortable and CUTE!?
Are you going to post that dog picture Katey drew in school? You can really tell the quality of a school's art program by what the children start creating independently. Wow!
Love, Ginny