Friday, January 25, 2008

A "Sad" Day at the Zoo



















Katey and I met The Milliken and The Griffin families (we traveled with them in China for those of you who don't know who they are!) at the zoo today. While missing our other travel buddies (Lesa & Kelsey in particular.....and our Greg who was working), we tried to smile and have a fun time. It might look like a beautiful day and the smiles on our faces may seem genuine but we were crying on the inside wishing a few others were with us. Oh, who am I kidding? Yes, you were missed, but we had a great visit on a beautiful day in Tampa! It was fun catching up and the kiddies had a good time running around and looking at the animals. Definitely will have to plan a reunion with all of us sometime soon! Katey looks a little like the "giraffe whisperer," in the last shot, huh? :)

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Oh, thank you so much for wishing we were there. We love all of you guys!! I sure miss you all, we all miss you.

I got the green monster feeling once I saw all of you together.....I hate to admit it.

We are going to come next November/December since we are still waiting for Mylie. Can't keep life on hold.

Everyone looks so good!! Sue way to go girl. You look wonderful. I sure wish I could lose mine. sigh.
Maybe with this move I will lose it.

Huge HUGS for everyone in this photo!! Thank you for missing us.

Lesa