Monday, September 2, 2013

Since Summer.......and Katey is 10 today!

I'm not keeping up with this like I used to, that's for sure!  Summer flew by........we went on a cruise in July, but the rest of it was pretty much work (for me) and camp/gymnastics (for Katey).  Meet season starts in 3 weeks, so the girls spent hours and hours working on their routines.  Katey doesn't like for me to watch practice, she wants it all to be a surprise.  That being said, I have no idea where she is with her new skills.  I will assume she is right on track and look forward to her first meet. 
Katey had her birthday party on Saturday.  She and 11 of her friends skated, played laser tag, ate pizza and cake, skated more and played in the arcade area.  Then they cashed in their tickets for crap (!) and skated more.  It was exhausting...........and I didn't do anything!  We're heading out to Brio in a bit for dinner.  HAPPY DOUBLE DIGITS KATEY!













2 comments:

Lesa said...

Nice update! Just now catching up and have now added to mine. I don't think many follow my blog anymore.

Leigh said...

Hey! Shows how on the ball I am....I'm just seeing your comment. I don't think many follow my blog any more either......hell, I barely follow it. I just like to post from time to time because my Dad loved it....can't believe he's been gone 2 years :(