Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving program











Too cute! Katey's school had their annual Thanksgiving program this morning........and didn't disappoint! Her class, by far, had the cutest outfits........all Indians.......Katey was "Running Deer." Not sure how that fit her personality, but she wore it well! Since she didn't sing at the last program, I told her that if she sang today, I would take her home with me after the program instead of leaving her until 1:30........what do YOU think she did? Loud and strong she sang every song! :) She's upstairs now having her quiet time. I was hoping that she'd nap but I keep hearing a bump (her room is right above me) now and then which tells me that sleep probably isn't in the cards. Oh well, as long as she stays relatively quiet, I'm good.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

How precious,Leigh! Katey sure looks cute in her costume.
I wish they had of had a program for Thanksgiving at Wendy's school. They just had a lunch for all of us, and that was really nice, but I do wish they had cute programs like Katey's school.

mdtoorder said...

What a gem Katey is! You're so good about taking wonderful pictures and posting them and blogging about them, too. I petered out somewhere after I stopped writing the 13 pp. letters, but I do have stuff up on Facebook, so let me know if you ever get there!

Miss you mucho! Hugs and kisses to Katey!

Lee