Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day late, same result.........





Thanks to Kelsey for reminding me of this day, well, yesterday! On October 14, 2004, I was at work in St. Pete when I got "the" call from Susan Fremer of Great Wall......at about 2pm. I scribbled down a few details and then Susan told me "she's really cute, and I'm not just saying that!" Naturally, I was anxious to get home and retrieve the email of this "cute" child who was to be my daughter!! One snag........Greg was taking his car in to have some stereo thing done and since the shop was in St. Pete, I told him that I would wait and drive him home. He was supposed to be at my office by about 4, but was running really late. I was freaking out. On any other given day, I could have bolted and been home staring at my computer by 2:01.......oh wait, I live about 40 minutes away! ....you catch my drift! :) I can't remember the exact time we finally got back (my sister called every 10 minutes to see if we were home yet........that went on for hours!) but we got on my computer and pulled up the pictures of (in my humble opinion) the most beautiful child on earth! We even got a picture of her little booty since she has Mongolian spots. I then emailed the pictures to my family........we were all SO excited. It's only gotten better since then!!! So, happy (one day late!) "pre" Gotcha Day to everyone, especially Lambert, Milliken, Sorrells and Griffin families! :)

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Just so darn CUTE!!! I can't find mine... I had them on my last computer before we moved, but can't find the disc with our referral photos on it!!
Our Printer won't scan the originals; so I will just have to post next year if I find them.

12 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!